Thursday 1 July 2010

Le Tour De Fleece

Ever get the impression you've bitten off a little more than you can chew? well that's exactly how I'm feeling today. Ive recently joined up on Ravelry to the Tour de Fleece, which I'm really excited about. Basically it's a woolie version of the Tour de France only you spin instead. I've joined two teams, the Rookies ( as its my first tour) and the Breakaway's (for Art yarns) It starts on Saturday, so I'm crazily trying to prep all my fiber ready for the off.

Well thats not so hard I hear you cry? well try adding that I've also recently started my first lace wrap, oh it's not just any wrap its Laminaria from knitty, well I do like a challenge!

And if your still thinking thats not so bad either, Ive also recently joined up to Gypsy-dancers Freeform Frolic on Ravelry and have 10 weeks of freeform instructions to catch up on. I think its time for me to join 'Team hopelessly overcommitted' on Ravelry. :-)

Over the next few days I will be blogging my Tour de Fleece progress...wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Your status update reminded me to join up.. thanks to you I didn't miss it this year!

    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete