Wednesday 24 March 2010

I'm Deep in a goldfish bowl It's sink or swim.

Ok, I've been working on a new yarn. Since having my new Ipod for Christmas I've developed an obsession with listening to the Stereophonics so this yarn is based on one of my favorite songs "Goldfish Bowl"

The yarn itself is mainly blue and green merino wool, blended with a sliver of blue mulberry silk and green Angelina. Its then plied with a pale blue lurex thread with lots of little individual hand cut felt goldfish.

The picture here is fabulous, I must say thank you to Carwyn at Hoffi for taking the photo. "Thank yoooou!"



I'm quite pleased with this yarn, its turned out exactly as I had hoped and imagined and every time I look at it I can't help smiling. The only other problem it has is it makes me want to listen to my Ipod!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment